PDA

View Full Version : 72 pin SIMMs

kb2syd
March 6th, 2008, 05:57 AM
I have several hundred spare 72 pin SIMMS. Various sizes from 1 MB to 64 MB. Any (polite) suggestions as to what I can do with them.

Alternatively, anybody need some? I'd hate to try to pick out a particular size and tell you it would work, but I would let them go cheap in a bundle.

Kelly

NathanAllan
March 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM
They make great necklaces and key dangles-- though they could break as keyrings.

What can I say, my wife got me into jewelry making so I put my own twist on it :) Maybe three of them could be glued onto a flat belt buckle..? SIMM dollhouse?

For the ones that don't find homes, that is.

Nathan

Micom 2000
March 8th, 2008, 02:12 AM
For apparent lack of interest may I say I am interested and could likely use some. Unfortunately now is not the time cause I'm going thru a particularly bad time. including the loss of my funace and am now posting with a toque on my head. a felt vest with an old wool sweater over it and -19 outside.

I will get back to you tho.

lawrence

kb2syd
March 8th, 2008, 05:22 AM
I have enough. Let me know when things are squared away.

Anonymous Freak
March 8th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Well, the small capacity ones aren't of much truly useful use to many, but the 64 MB ones are still in demand. (I wouldn't mind a few 64 MBers, myself; but 100 assorted might be a bit much.)

fred3rd
March 8th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I'm in Pa. and definitely very interested. Send me a message with S&H charges. I've got a lot of older machines that would bennifit.