PDA

View Full Version : Amiga game archive, diagnostics and books

VintageComputerman
March 27th, 2008, 02:42 PM
I just acquired a nice collection of Amiga software that included a hole bunch of games as well as diagnostic software. A nice shelf of books too.

Micom 2000
March 27th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I just acquired a nice collection of Amiga software that included a hole bunch of games as well as diagnostic software. A nice shelf of books too.

This message will likely be whisked away to the Commodore catagory by our intrepid monitors, but I do congratulate you on your fortune, What are the titles of some of the games and software.

Lawrence

VintageComputerman
March 28th, 2008, 05:26 AM
What are the titles of some of the games and software.

I'm just starting to go through everything. I have six more large boxes coming next week with more goodies. The person who is giving me everything has 20 + years of very interesting computer stuff stored away and has to get rid of most everything because he is moving and has no room or further use for it. Like a pile 6'x6'x6' of large boxes. I just missed out on 20 empty Amiga game boxes that were unfortunately destroyed :( This person has a life time of computer code experience on just about every system you could think of.

I have several Motorola M68000 user manuals, etc. Some great stuff. Very early C/C++ books and software, several mother boards and more. It's like Christmas all over again!!!

tezza
March 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Cool.

One of the things I must do is to get more software for my Amiga 500. My set is very limited at the moment.

VintageComputerman
March 31st, 2008, 03:22 PM
I just picked one up for free. Dam, am I lucky or what!!!

I also got a ram add on!!!

I still have to look inside the other 8 bankers boxes I was given :crazy:

That makes around 10 huge boxes of vintage stuff I was able to locate and the best part is... on the way out the door, the guy asked me if I was interested in more. I meant to say, if I load one more box in the car, my wife will be driving home on the hood. But he said...no, I mean... I have another room full upstairs and in the new home we are moving into, I have one more room to clean out!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

You all know what I'll be doing the rest of the night.

Make that a 570 interface.