PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Pocket Computer PC-1261

64squares
July 21st, 2004, 06:33 PM
Yesterday I picked up a Sharp Pocket Computer PC-1261 with the CE-125 attachement--it's a microcasette with a printer. I've been surfing the web but I haven't found much on it. Is there a scan of the manual? How does this paticular model compare with the other ones in this line up? Is there a message forum you could direct me to? I found this site:
http://pocket.free.fr/html/sharp/sharp_e.html
It's not much help though, just the spec's there. Out of curiousity too, is it worth anything. Thanks for any help.

Michael

guggemos
June 19th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I used to have one and still have the maual somewhere, but I'm actually looking to buy another. If you come across another one or change your mind on yours please let me know. Thanks.
Al Guggemos

pboat
February 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
I just joined your group so I am answering an old inquiry but I do have manuals for PC 4, 1262, and Tandy PC 6. I am not at home at the present but I may have more info available. My immediate problem is that I purchased a 1262 Sharp and didn't work with it until reently and found that it is programed in Japanese. Is this a computer that can be converted to English? I also have two TI-59's but can't figure out how to enter a program for this computer for one of the pocket computers I mentioned above.

mattnewbie23
June 17th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I have one for sale if anyone is interested