PDA

View Full Version : New Member Seeking a Control Data Terminal

BlueMeanie
February 15th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Greetings everyone!

I just joined up and wanted to say hello. My vintage computer collection is limited to a TI 99/4a with a voice synthesiser. My father used to work for Control Data and I want to find on of their terminals for his birthday. Does anoyne know where I can find a terminal or other Control Data equipment?

Thanks!

Dan

alltare
February 15th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Instead of a terminal, how about ebay item #4967521798 (Ends Feb-19-05)?

"Silver and Gold Control Data Corporation Penants" A lousy picture, but you'll get the idea.

Alltare
===========================

Greetings everyone!

I just joined up and wanted to say hello. My vintage computer collection is limited to a TI 99/4a with a voice synthesiser. My father used to work for Control Data and I want to find on of their terminals for his birthday. Does anoyne know where I can find a terminal or other Control Data equipment?

Thanks!

Dan

BlueMeanie
February 15th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the tip, but he already has them. He also has a large silver platter from them after being assigned to work in Iran in 78.

alltare
February 16th, 2005, 09:25 AM
As I'm sure you know, there's not much CD stuff on ebay right now. The only CD product that I have is an alignment disc cartridge for 14" hard drives. Good luck.

alltare
====================

Thanks for the tip, but he already has them. He also has a large silver platter from them after being assigned to work in Iran in 78.