PDA

View Full Version : Been a while since I was here...

NathanAllan
February 25th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone! It's been a while sunce I last posted or for that matter even visited, unfortunately. I'm actually going to school getting my degree in networking. Finally getting my piece of paper for this stuff. It was funny, we were introducing ourselves and everyone was saying what their major was, and they all said what they were going for with haughty dignity, and I said "computer networking crap." :D

Has anyone gotten their degree lately? I am taking things like human relations psyc, and lots of english.

It's great to be able to post again! I have time!!! By the way, the towing job totally did NOT work out.

Nathan

vic user
February 25th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Nathan!

Glad you are excited about getting back to school.

As for any sanctioned education, a local college here has some part time courses in electronics and robot building, so I am hoping to take one of them soon.

chris

Rick Ethridge
February 26th, 2005, 10:28 AM
One course short of a Certificate in Networking. Flunked College Alegebra. I have two house LANS with 6 workstations.

T1000
February 26th, 2005, 11:56 AM
One course short of a Certificate in Networking. Flunked College Alegebra. I have two house LANS with 6 workstations.

LOL :D

You are now my rolemodel