PDA

View Full Version : Brother WP 2200 Manual

Jon
April 8th, 2009, 04:02 AM
Hello all!

First, let me say how pleased and happy I am to have found this most wonderful place! :D Anyway, though, on to my question.

I am in need of pages 98 and 99 of the Brother WP 2200 manual.

I just found two places online for downloading a copy of the user manual, one being the pruduct support page on the Brother Web site (http://www.brother-usa.com/support/default.aspx). The other source had the same manual. Real cool, eh? Not so much, actually. The two pages I was most interested in reading, which involve printing and paper loading, seem to have been overlooked in the copying and uploading of the manual. :(

My reason for posting, then, was to see if anyone here had this product and would be willing to scan and email me pages 98 and 99 of the manual, or have this product and have found a place with the manual that includes these two pages. I was not able to find anything online for it by doing some Google searching.

I have always wanted to know how to auto-load the paper when printing larger documents, and just when I get close to the answer, something like this happens! :( If no one has this, I will attempt to contact the folk at Brother to see if they would be willing to put some time and effort into this very discontinued product and upload the missing pages. ;)

Muchly appreciate anyone who can help me! :D
Jon

modem7
April 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I don't have the missing pages and I'm unfamiliar with the WP2200, but I have a suggestion.
The WP2200's predecessor and/or successor might use the same 'printing and paper loading' mechanisms.