PDA

View Full Version : Apple II software

Computer Collector
March 11th, 2005, 10:33 PM
for over a month now, theres been some shrinkwrapped new in the box sofware for the Apple II at the thrift store. Im not going to get it, because I dont want it. but if you want it, Ill pick it up for you. they might charge up to 4 dollars per software package. One of them is a report writing program. the other I cant remember, but if you want to know, Ill check it out for you. the place is just down the road. Both of these software packages are from 1989 or 1990. So if you want more crap for your apple II, let me know. these are both in new condition.

joe sixpack
March 12th, 2005, 12:16 PM
for over a month now, theres been some shrinkwrapped new in the box sofware for the Apple II at the thrift store. Im not going to get it, because I dont want it. but if you want it, Ill pick it up for you. they might charge up to 4 dollars per software package. One of them is a report writing program. the other I cant remember, but if you want to know, Ill check it out for you. the place is just down the road. Both of these software packages are from 1989 or 1990. So if you want more crap for your apple II, let me know. these are both in new condition.

Ah you have to watch out for that "new" software i picked up lotus 1-2-3 v2.2
on 5.25's. they was new wraped but had a few bad sectors on the disks
near the front and back i think maybe they came too close to a magnet or something.
i was able to recover all but a few sectors of the 2nd disk if i remember
right. i posted a message but it's kinda a oddball request to ask for a sector or two.