PDA

View Full Version : 8-BIT Designs Commodore Business available again (for Sale)

mhunter
March 15th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Hello All,

The original deal to sell my 8-BIT Designs business has fallen through.

The original buyer was unable to complete the transaction, and has agreed that it would be best to find another individual or business to resume production.

Since I continue to receive requests for new products regularly, I would like to see the products made available to the Commodore community again.

My situation has not changed much, my daughter continues to grow and occupy most of my time. So, I just don't have the time to invest in producing the hardware that everyone keeps requesting.

With all that in mind, I have decided to make this formal announcement, and let everyone know that I am once again entertaining offers for the business, it's assets, the product designs and related rights (intellectual property), domain name, remaining inventory of components, and even some designs that have not yet been made public.

At this point, I do have a few ideas in mind for the business. But before I proceed with those ideas, I would like to see if some of the many individuals and businesses that I spoke with previously would like to purchase the entire business and domain (including all related property) outright.

I am not looking to just "give" the business and my designs to someone. There is a lot of money to be made here.

Simply put, I turn down enough requests for product to keep me quite busy. Yes, you might think that sounds crazy, but my family obligations just don't allow the time that I would need to devote to running the business.

So, with that said, I am entertaining serious offers for the business. Feel free to contact me with your offers, and we'll see what we can work out.

The website is located at:
http://www.8bitdesigns.com

All of my product designs are fully documented, and I am willing to assist the next owner in learning how to build everything.

In addition, there are a couple of "secret" prototypes that have yet to be announced. These additional prototype designs will be transferred to the next owner with the business. I am not prepared to discuss the prototype products until negotiations (and the purchase) have progressed to the final stages. The prototypes are just a small bonus for the new owner.

In addition to the product designs and other assets, the new owner will also "inherit" my remaining inventory of components, parts, and even some finished items that can be used as an example of how the final product should look and work.

I am located in the United States. But, I am open to discussing the possibility of selling the business to individuals or businesses of any origin.

See the e-mail addresses below for two methods to contact me. One is filtered. The other address is direct, but modified below to prevent the SPAM-Bots from using it.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Hunter

mhunter@videocam.net.au (my filtered e-mail address - no spam)

or: mshunter "AT" nospam.mtaonline.net

change "AT" to @
and remove nospam. to send me a direct message at the above address.