PDA

View Full Version : Trenton Computer Festival (New Jersey)

Chris2005
April 7th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Just thought I'd let you all know about this event the weekend after next. You have until tomorrow to postmark your payment for advanced (reduce) admission ticket. tcf.org I guess is the URL. It's not held in Trenton, hasn't been for a long time, in Ewing this year. Was getting crappy when they moved it to Edison, but now that it's back on a college grounds, perhaps at least they'll get all the vendors they used to in the flea market section (but I think they're charging alot for tables these days - used to let people tailgate and everything was dirt cheap). Worth is if you live within a 2 or 3 hours drive. Flea market opens at 9am on Saturday and Sunday, the indoor (new) vending area opens at 10, and seminars start at about 10:30. Brian Kernighan, co-creator of the C language, will be there.

EvanK
April 8th, 2005, 07:34 PM
MARCH -- Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists -- is a new club and our first event will be a vintage computer exhibit at TCF next weekend. We'll be in a special room off of the main exhibit floor. Look for us and say hello! We're online at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/

FYI, our brothers-in-arms -- the NJ Antique Radio Club -- will also be at TCF.

- Evan Koblentz