PDA

View Full Version : Information needed on TPUG disk (C64)

Tupin
July 23rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
TPUG is the Toronto PET User's Group, and I recently found one of their disks in a lot of Commodore computers and programs. It says "Sound/Music 2.C64" on it, and by looking at the directory, you can see some very impressive compositions, including Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Frosty the Snowman. I have backed up the disk, I just want more info on it. Any TPUG members here that have any info on it?

MikeS
July 23rd, 2009, 12:28 PM
TPUG is the Toronto PET User's Group, and I recently found one of their disks in a lot of Commodore computers and programs. It says "Sound/Music 2.C64" on it, and by looking at the directory, you can see some very impressive compositions, including Somewhere Over the Rainbow and Frosty the Snowman. I have backed up the disk, I just want more info on it. Any TPUG members here that have any info on it?
----
Well, I'm a member but not much into C64s so I can't help ya. There is at least one other member on here though, so if you don't get any other replies try a PM to sjgray; he might be able to help ya.

carlsson
July 23rd, 2009, 01:10 PM
Here is the whole TPUG C64 catalog:
http://www.tpug.ca/archive/catalogs/C64%20Catalog%20300dpi.pdf

Your disk seems to be "(C)S2 - Music".

Tupin
July 23rd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Thank you so much.

sjgray
July 27th, 2009, 08:33 AM
TPUG is in the process of archiving the entire library onto CD/DVD. It's a tedious process and I'm not aware of a release date. Perhaps it'll be complete for the next World Of Commodore show in december...

Steve

PS: I believe you can still purchase TPUG disks directly from the club