PDA

View Full Version : What`s this?!

bop22
April 15th, 2005, 04:24 PM
If you want to get a fancy, new, boxed gift just for 32$, just visit [stupid spam link removed] and sign-up. It`s absolutely reliable and works fine for lots of people [there are plenty more sites like this one, but none of them is that cheap!]. The way this works is: you sign-up and purchase one of their products, which entitles you to join a list. Then all you have to do is wait or advertise the web-site to get your gift [ipods, notebooks, dvd players and many more] even sooner.As more customers sign up, the list moves upwards and you will move up everytime a new gift is sent out. Once you reach the top of the list, you will receive your selected handset! IT`S EASY AND WORKS GREAT!

Terry Yager
April 15th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Hmmmmmnn... A free gift that costs $32.00... Is it just me, or is there sum'n fishy bout this "deal"???

--T

patscc
April 15th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Well, that sounds almost as good a deal as that writer that wanted to trade in her beat-up Zenith for something better.

If you buy a new, boxed free gift from me, for only $31.99, I'll throw in a genuine hand-tied pink bow, a card that says "I wub you" , signed, the Bunny, and I'll put you on TWO lists. And, aside from the rather mundane gifts mentioned in the earlier post that ripped-off my ORIGINAL idea, I also have VINTAGE computers available that you can sell on eBay for lots of $$$
Any takers ?

Any of you ever listen to Tom Waits' "Step right Up" ?

patscc

Erik
April 15th, 2005, 06:04 PM
There aught to be a law against these stupid pyramid schemes. . .

/sigh

Erik

Mad-Mike
April 15th, 2005, 06:06 PM
[ipods, notebooks, dvd players and many more]

I think I'll pass, I already have a notebook that thankfully does not have X-Pee for sure, my desktop makes a great DVD player, and many more....?!?! I've got all I want, unless, you happen to have a 1981 IBM PC 5150 running MS-DOS 1.0 and Windows version 1.0 on 64K RAM :twisted:

Exluddite
April 15th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Any of you ever listen to Tom Waits' "Step right Up" ?

patscc

As a matter of fact I have. I also have yet to listen to "Frank's Wild Years" after God knows how many times, and not snicker a bit.

joe sixpack
April 16th, 2005, 02:05 AM
If you buy a new, boxed free gift from me, for only $31.99, I'll throw in a genuine hand-tied pink bow, a card that says "I wub you" , signed, the BunnyLMAO :lol:

There aught to be a law against these stupid pyramid schemes. . .Unless im mistaken it is here in the U.S

why do these jokers take the time to sign up to post some spam no one
wants. it's beyond me.