PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding an old Commodore 64 game

xtraspecialj
August 9th, 2009, 10:33 AM
I remember playing this game as a kid but for the life of me I can not remember the name of the game. It seems to me it may have been a mystery or a spy game. But I remember you would have to ride a train to different places and when you rode, the time would tick away. Also, I remember there being these fuzzy things you would encounter. That is all I remember. I know it's not much, but maybe someone has an idea of what I am talking about.

Fallo
August 9th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I remember playing this game as a kid but for the life of me I can not remember the name of the game. It seems to me it may have been a mystery or a spy game. But I remember you would have to ride a train to different places and when you rode, the time would tick away. Also, I remember there being these fuzzy things you would encounter. That is all I remember. I know it's not much, but maybe someone has an idea of what I am talking about.

It's obviously Agent USA. You travel around the country growing crystals until you have enough to destroy the Fuzzbomb.

Jorg
August 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Sometimes pictures can rattle your memory:

http://www.spacejunk.org/reviews/game/agentusa1.jpg

This then?
I never played it, sorry.

xtraspecialj
August 9th, 2009, 12:16 PM
YES!! that's it. thank you so much.