PDA

View Full Version : What's the story with A2Central.com?

Drken
August 12th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Anyone know what's going on with a2central.com? I went to the New User page & was given a message that the site is no longer accepting new users.

And while on the topic of "What's the story with...", what about the SIS Apple IIGS browser site, sis.gwlink.net/? Can't seem to locate it. Is it still up & running or has it died a quiet death?

magnusfalkirk
August 12th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Anyone know what's going on with a2central.com? I went to the New User page & was given a message that the site is no longer accepting new users.

And while on the topic of "What's the story with...", what about the SIS Apple IIGS browser site, sis.gwlink.net/? Can't seem to locate it. Is it still up & running or has it died a quiet death?

As to your question about the A2central.com bbs system not accepting new users I have no answer. I think you might want to try and contact Sean Fahey, he's the one who runs A2central, and ask him about it directly.

I copied the url you posted for the SIS GS web browser and opened a new tab in Safari, pasted the url and brought up the web site, not sure why you had trouble with it.

Did you see my reply to your question about the Uhternet card and Contiki?

Dean

Drken
August 13th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Hi Dean -

I guess the Spectrum site was temporarily down, as I was able to get to it today after I saw your message here.

I last night downloaded Marinetti but have yet had the chance to do anything with it. Will let you know how I make out.

Thanks again!

Ken