PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need part from Dell GX1?

barythrin
September 7th, 2009, 03:58 PM
Anyone need parts from a Dell GX1? No case but I have everything else, the motherboard, riser card with mount, floppy with mount, Intel PIII 450, power supply?

PM me an offer as low as shipping if you're looking for any of these parts. I really had no use for them, I just gathered them in case someone here was interested (seeing it has the proprietary mounts, etc).

- John
Just trying to spread the wealth if folks need it.

Chuck(G)
September 7th, 2009, 05:50 PM
John, is this (http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/pictures-pimp-my-dell-gone-wrong) your GX1? :)

Gotta love those casemodders!

barythrin
September 8th, 2009, 09:07 AM
lol.. while I like the dual exhaust mine was more of the grey stock variety. Like I said, not very interesting parts or anything, but figured if someone actually had one and was missing a mount or riser for it I'd hold on to them for a week or two before tossing or pawning it off .. actually maybe I'll freecycle it after a week or so.

Price wise for any of the parts btw I was just looking for a few bucks + shipping. If I can get a beer out of it I'm pretty good, this isn't a profit endeavor just a scavenge .

Chuck(G)
September 8th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Price wise for any of the parts btw I was just looking for a few bucks + shipping. If I can get a beer out of it I'm pretty good, this isn't a profit endeavor just a scavenge .

If this is one with the low-profile PSU, I might be interested, depending on the dimensions (i.e. what can I squeeze it into?)