PDA

View Full Version : Intertec System 10

BrunoD
October 12th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Hi, I was able to obtain an Intertec System 10. According to the guy who sold it, it is a S-100 bus machine, it has 2 8" floppies and runs CP/M. There is no keyboard or screen, it is operated by a separate terminal (Lear-Siegler ADM-3A; included). I have been looking all over the internet but the only information on Intertec machines is about the Superbrains. Does anyone know a System 10? Thanks!

Securix
October 12th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Hi, I was able to obtain an Intertec System 10. According to the guy who sold it, it is a S-100 bus machine, it has 2 8" floppies and runs CP/M. There is no keyboard or screen, it is operated by a separate terminal (Lear-Siegler ADM-3A; included). I have been looking all over the internet but the only information on Intertec machines is about the Superbrains. Does anyone know a System 10? Thanks!

There's a reference to almost this exact same system down to the ADM-3A posted by someone named Gabriele on comp.os.cpm last year. Is this the same system?

I'll check my BYTE back issues unless someone can chime in sooner.

BrunoD
October 12th, 2009, 12:17 PM
If it isn't the same guy, it would be a remarkable coincidence as the seller is indeed called Gabriele :)

VintageComputerman
October 12th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Anything like this...

http://www.vintagecomputermanuals.com/Retro%20Vintage%20Computer%20Sytem%20Manuals/Intertec%20%20Data%20Systems/Intertec%20Data%20Superbrain%20Vintage%20Computer% 20Homepage.htm

http://www.vintagecomputermanuals.com/Microsoft%20CP%20M%20Softcard%20Manual.htm

BrunoD
October 12th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I just found the message you mentioned but as far as I can see he didn't get any answer :(

I'll have to wait until I get it and open it up.

BrunoD
October 12th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the manuals but I already found those. They are all about the Superbrain. It looks as if the System 10 is the predecessor of the SB.