PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible Erik...

CP/M User
August 10th, 2005, 01:15 AM
...to send some of us your e-mail address? Or is this out of the question?
I don't mean sound personal, I just thought in case something happens to your site & we need to get in touch from some other means.

A couple of other forums I've posted at have seemed to of disappeared, one of them send out an e-mail appologising for this & had an alternative link, but for some reason nobody's going there?!?

Another has just vanashed recently in the last week & haven't said boo on e-mails. I think at least some of us frequent posters well I occasionally come & go but must have earnt some trust at least.

Perhaps if you like that idea - sending out PMs for those (frequent posters) interested, others who are interested could post their interests in this thread.

CP/M User.

Erik
August 10th, 2005, 04:45 AM
My email address is no secret. . . :)

It's prominently displayed on all of the pages of the site that hosts these boards.

For those that don't go there it's webmaster .at. vintage-computer.com - fixing it up as obvious.

That'll work unless the domain vanishes.

E

CP/M User
August 10th, 2005, 02:57 PM
"Erik" wrote:

> My email address is no secret. . . :)

> It's prominently displayed on all of the pages of the site that hosts
> these boards.

> For those that don't go there it's webmaster .at. vintage-computer.com -
> fixing it up as obvious.

> That'll work unless the domain vanishes.

Oh okay, it just seemed to be a secret in the Memberlist - where I was looking.

The other Forums which seem to have disappeared, have been on some shared domain, guess it's less likely to happen here since you've got your own.

CP/M User.