PDA

View Full Version : KillSwitch

Terry Yager
October 4th, 2005, 11:42 PM
I'm sitting here watching my all-time favorite X-Files episode (I just love the haxor-d00d's laptop with all the dongles & doo-dads glued and/or duct-taped to it, and the chicken coop with it's own T-3 line always makes me chuckle (it even inspired it's own HighTechRedNeck joke)).
Anyways, it reminded me of another trivia-type question that's been bugging me for a few days now. Does anyone here remember an episode in which Mulder shot anyone? Did it ever happen? I remember Scully using her gun in anger on several occaisions (even on Mulder), but I don't recall Mulder ever even firing his. Anyone...?

--T

CP/M User
October 5th, 2005, 11:53 PM
"Terry Yager" wrote:

> I'm sitting here watching my all-time favorite X-Files episode (I just
> love the haxor-d00d's laptop with all the dongles & doo-dads glued
> and/or duct-taped to it, and the chicken coop with it's own T-3 line
> always makes me chuckle (it even inspired it's own HighTechRedNeck
> joke)).

> Anyways, it reminded me of another trivia-type question that's been
> bugging me for a few days now. Does anyone here remember an
> episode in which Mulder shot anyone? Did it ever happen? I
> remember Scully using her gun in anger on several occaisions (even on
> Mulder), but I don't recall Mulder ever even firing his. Anyone...?

I particularly didn't care much for The X-Files Movie, but didn't he used it in that? Compared to the TV show - The Movie was all Hollywood, which had to draw to a conclusive end. When I go back & think how weird this show ended, I'm starting to understand why & perhaps it was for the better. I thought he might of used it on a couple of occassions, but it's been so long since I seen it. I would definitely say that Mulder drew bis gun a in a few shows.

Overall he was the cool guy, the show went when it was decided he was only going to be making X amount of episodes, great how they brought him back for the conclusion though.

CP/M User.

MystikShadows
October 6th, 2005, 12:27 AM
I don't recall him shooting anyone either. he pulled out the gun more of than scully did, but he never actually shot anyone..he shot things though lol...like in the season finally of the first year I believe it was when they are somewhere and that worm like parasite (about a foot long) was killing everybody, he took a few shots at them.

Terry Yager
October 6th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Oh yeah, I remember that episode now. Come to think of it, he shot inanimate objects on a few occaisions too. I also recall him killing a few other non-terrestrial life forms too, with that ice-pick thinggy to the back of the neck (and they oozed out green slime).

--T

MystikShadows
October 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
yeah, to me that ice pick thingy was a classic in the series :-)

Terry Yager
January 18th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I finally got the correct answer (I saw it with my own eyes, this a.m. around 4:00).

Yes! Fox Mulder did actually shoot someone, other than an alien.

It was the episode about the cannibalistic chicken-wranglers, and the witch-doctor was about to chop-off Scully's head, and Mulder shot him dead.

(Now I can sleep at night).

--T

NathanAllan
January 18th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Don't forget the haunted house episode when the ghost took Mulder's shape and shot Sculley. I'm glad somebody else here love sthe X-Files!

NathanAllan
January 18th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Don't forget the haunted house episode when the ghost took Mulder's shape and shot Sculley. I'm glad somebody else here love sthe X-Files!

Why do I keep getting ERROR DEBUG MODE?

Vlad
January 18th, 2006, 04:09 PM
It seems to be some kind of glitch in the communications layer of phpBB.......

CP/M User
January 18th, 2006, 05:37 PM
"NathanAllan" wrote:

-> Don't forget the haunted house episode when the ghost took Mulder's
-> shape and shot Sculley. I'm glad somebody else here love sthe X-Files!

-> Why do I keep getting ERROR DEBUG MODE?

Sounds like a case for The X-Files! ;-)

Haven't been experiencing this problem for some "unknown" reason - til now!

CP/M User.

Terry Yager
January 19th, 2006, 06:42 AM

Yeah, I thought of that one too, but it doesn't count cause it wasn't really Mulder...

--T