PDA

View Full Version : IBM5150.net - Under new managemant

bettablue
May 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I just wanted to post a something here letting everyone know that I am taking over the IBM5150.net site. I just got all of the materials from Eric today and will start a complete redesign of the site starting tomorrow. Thanks to the generosity of a couple of friends, during the re-write, I will be adding a lot more in the way of manuals and vintage games for the IBM 5150 5160 computer systems.

The current host of IBM5150.net should be contacting me shortly so we can work out the terms for hosting the new site. Also in the meantime I will be adding a new email address to my personal accounts so anyone who has questions, comments or suggestions can contact me directly. I will be adding this email to the site as well.

So, if you have any ideas on what you would like to see on the site, or suggestions as to content, please let me know. I'll do my best to accomodate everyone's wishes. Also, I would like your input on someone who can host the site just in case the current hosting falls through. If you can point me in the direction of a low cost host, I'll certainly give you credit on the new site.

If all goes well, I should have something ready in less than a month. The only thing after that will be making sure I have a place for the page to call home.

As for Eric... He is now completely out of collecting IBM computers. Eric has even gone as far as selling his entire IBM 5150 system. In addition, he is moving out of state. No, I don't know where to at this time.

So, keep an eye out. The new IBM5150.net will be coming. I'll keep you all informed.

bettablue
May 13th, 2011, 10:13 PM
The new email address is IBM5150@cox.net. As I move forward, I will keep this email active. Once I get the page hosted, I will also add the appropriate domain email as well. Please feel free to contact me at this email for anything regarding the new IBM5150 web site.

Thanks everyone.

infania
July 21st, 2018, 10:20 PM
Hey.

Now i have the ibm5150.net domain. https://www.ibm5150.net
Just now few information about the IBM 5150 computer