PDA

View Full Version : Intel Aboveboard Plus 8

Maverick1978
August 30th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Is this already available anywhere? - I just came across a NOS version w/ 2mb on board (expandable to 8mb). Since it was new, it has manual, floppy (presumably good), etc. I could scan the manual, but wouldn't want to recreate the wheel. If anyone reading knows if this is already available, please post the link here (I didn't see it on Modem7's site, but I didn't check BitSavers, etc)...

If this isn't available and there's demand, I'll work on it... eventually.

(and if anyone has tools to make it a PDF, send them my way - I usually hate PDF files, but they do work well for computer manuals)

modem7
August 31st, 2011, 01:50 AM
(and if anyone has tools to make it a PDF, send them my way - I usually hate PDF files, but they do work well for computer manuals)
CutePDF Writer from http://www.cutepdf.com
"FREE for personal, commercial, gov or edu use! No watermarks! No popup Web ads!"
Used it myself for about a year.

Maverick1978
August 31st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the link, bud. Incidentally, I went to access your site on dodo.com.au yesterday prior to posting this, but it was forbidden? Are things down, or have you moved it to a different provider? (certain sites I like keeping tabs on - yours is one!)

Thanks!

modem7
August 31st, 2011, 11:53 PM
Incidentally, I went to access your site on dodo.com.au yesterday prior to posting this, but it was forbidden? Are things down, or have you moved it to a different provider?
The site is now at www.minuszerodegrees.net
It should be significantly faster.