PDA

View Full Version : I have 56 apple 2 games all boxed complete all in great shape

Rob Calhoun
September 13th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Im trying to find some sort of value on these all games are in good condition all have boxes and all manuals etc. any help would be greatly appreciated
wizards crown
kampfgruppe new sealed
battle tech crescent
dd war of the lance
2088 cryllan mission
wizardry 1 2 3 4
dd pool of radiance
phantasie 2
sid meijer pirates
lords of conquest
minds of titans
nueromancer
alternate reality new sealed
keef the thief
risk
dragon wars
crimson crown
leather godess of phobos
centauri alliance
wasteland
deathlord
wizarrdry return
last ninja
demon winters
captain blood
dd champions
ultima v
star saga one
ring of zilfin
beyond zork
arthur
dream zone
hostage
starfleet 2
dd curse of the azur
legacy of the ancients
seven cities of gold
bards tale 2 3
knights of legend
legend black silver
eternal dagger
questron 2
cinemaware
wrath of nikademous
hostage rescue mission
kings bounty

Anonymous Freak
September 13th, 2011, 10:03 PM
The majority of them are unknowns. That could make them either worthless or priceless, depending on who is interested.

The more major ones would go for a few bucks each. (Bards Tale, Beyond Zork, Ultima, Leather Goddess, Wizardry, Neuromancer, Pirates...)

Are any of them specifically marked for Apple IIgs ONLY? If so, I'd be interested.

Unknown_K
September 13th, 2011, 10:18 PM
You need some pictures to show overall condition (water/mold/physical damage could make them pretty much worthless, mint condition would greatly add to the value).

Rob Calhoun
September 14th, 2011, 07:47 AM
here are some photos to a couple of them i put on ebay just to see what happens

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230672603668&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330614132247&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330614132247&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330614166715&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

The 2 expensive games prices may be way off but I was able to find some others on ebay and the sellers were asking for 135.00 a piece. That doesnt mean there ever going to get that though. So i just threw a price on them to see what happens

All the games are in excellent condition

barythrin
September 14th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Interesting, wouldn't have thought to look in that category for vintage games although it makes sense. A lot of folks put it under vintage computing then another subcategory.

Pretty much the right thing to do though, ebay will have a huge audience and stretches across probably the largest variety of incomes and collectors and competition. Best of luck!

btw the last few Ultima games I saw went way beyond my budget last minute so if you want a quick buck you might consider posting that one. I suppose mileage may vary depending on the platform (these were PC versions) but for whatever reason I don't think any of them sold for under $50. (I'm kinda guessing, but I recall several going for $80s which surprised me) I expected the Ultima 1 of course to go for what it did but I did NOT expect 5 or other versions to go for so much.

Rob Calhoun
September 14th, 2011, 08:49 AM
thanks for the help I collect games but i have never gotten into the vintage pc stuff. Theres so many and just not alot of info out there

bugman2112
September 15th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Could you make a clarification? You listed starfleet 2? I did not think that game was released for the apple ][. Could you check?

Rob Calhoun
September 15th, 2011, 04:55 PM
yeah sorry man its starfleet 1

Rob Calhoun
September 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM
Just thought I would update this a little I have put around 15-20 of these on ebay and all have sold for around 20 apiece. The a dnd games went for 34.95 a piece. I have not sold any of the more expensive ones yet

Unknown_K
September 23rd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Seems like there is less of a selection these days so things do sell, not sure if ebay fees keep people from listing or the supply has been purchased by the hoarders/resellers.

Even with things made in the many hundreds of thousands, sooner or later they will start getting harder to find (if anyone at that point cares).

Rob Calhoun
October 9th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Yea one guy has been buying alot of them and relisting them on ebay for 50-100 bucks

Yokuto
June 27th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Greetings,

How did you come out with your search on the games? Are you selling them or just wanted to know the value?