PDA

View Full Version : Mac LC ??????

canuck46
March 25th, 2006, 11:19 PM
So,while looking through my pile of computers and assorted parts I ran across a Mac LC,apparantly complete...CPU,Monitor,Printer,External hard drive with a pile of Software....System 7(?) and 7.5(??) along with a couple of games...Kings Quest...on floppy. I know NOTHING about Macs and thats OK...got enough other projects....Anyone interested in this unit ????? I'll set it up and see how it runs in a few days...as work allows...haha. Even some info would be useful. Available for trade for Whatever....
Dave:confused:

canuck46
March 26th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Aw,come on.....someone must want this fine machine...runs and everything !!!:confused:

NathanAllan
March 26th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I would be interested but I don't have room. Give folks here a bit more time, some don't check the boards for a few days.

Nathan

carlsson
March 27th, 2006, 08:21 AM
My Mac LC nicely fills up the closet... I see people around here trying to sell their old (vintage?) Macs now and then, but I'm not sure if they get any buyers.

canuck46
March 27th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Checked it out sorta....runs fine...Is free to good home....???

Dave:)

Unknown_K
March 28th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Too bad you are in Canada, an LC is not worth shipping over the border.

forevermac
April 6th, 2006, 12:24 AM
We have quite a few of these pizzabox macs. Specs for the LC as follows: Up to 10 megs ram, 68020 processor, came with 20 meg hard drive, floppy drive and on board video to produce B+W on a 640x480 screen. video ram upgradable, takes 30 pin simms. Probably not archaic enough yet to be of interest. Would suggest boxing it up for another 5-10 years.

Rgds

Richard

canuck46
April 13th, 2006, 02:48 PM
The Mac LC has been spoken for and will be leaving soon for Calgary (for free). I am glad someone is adopting it as it runs fine..... but like everyone else, I have space limitations. And I am focusing on early to mid-eighty IBM's etc.(Thats a hint people !!!!) :)

Dave:listen:

Unknown_K
April 14th, 2006, 08:57 AM
If we are making requests, anybody have a IIfx or IIci in the US they want to get rid of for shipping?

DOS-Master
April 20th, 2006, 12:39 AM
I want/need it!