PDA

View Full Version : The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble (1995 Sierra, Sealed Boxed Copy)

latvija13
July 18th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I recently ran across this game in the basement of my parents house. I cannot seem to find a price for a sealed boxed copy of the game. It's weird, when I look up the ISBN on Amazon it comes up as an audio cd with the only copy listed at used for $129 bucks. I'm curious to find out if it would be worth anything?

System requirements:
486/25 or higher
4mb ram
5mb hd space
640x480 colors

Edit: Silly me, I was thinking the Amazon listings for the Jewel case version of the game were different from the ISBN I looked up. After further review I do see that the average listing for a boxed copy is around 70 dollars. It's hard to say if those are reasonable prices for the game or if they're just largely inflated.

Maverick1978
July 19th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Pop it on ebay, starting bid of around $30. Let the bid wars begin. I can tell you that a CIB copy isn't exactly rare, but on ebay, it's uncommon, and you'll likely get a good price for it, especially in sealed condition.

barythrin
July 19th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Yup, in general if you're not personally interested in it post it to an auction site somewhere or for offers somewhere and let a few collector groups know about it and you should be safe that it will go for a good value and to a good home. The swcollect mailing list (many are members here also) may also know or be a good group to ask.

latvija13
July 19th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Yup, in general if you're not personally interested in it post it to an auction site somewhere or for offers somewhere and let a few collector groups know about it and you should be safe that it will go for a good value and to a good home. The swcollect mailing list (many are members here also) may also know or be a good group to ask.

I actually found 2 sealed copies and will probably keep one of them for my collection. My parents are definitely what you would consider hoarders. My siblings and myself are still working on going through their basement. Who knows what else we'll find. I've already found a retail copy Adobe CS3 Design Standard for MAC from 2007 that they picked up at a garage sale for 5 bucks at some point. It's still going for $400+ on ebay/amazon.