PDA

View Full Version : replica 1 SE production started

vbriel
June 26th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Well, after a couple prototypes I have finally worked out all the details on the new replica 1 SE. For those who don't know what it is, it is a clone of the apple 1 with a few modern improvements and features. Some of the new features includes ATX or wall wart power supply, on/off switch onboard with LED light, USB interface is available and the serial is standard onboard! A new 4K assembler Krusader is now included in the EEPROM for programming 6502 machine code. The replica 1 SE runs all apple 1 software. Production boards have been ordered finally and I'm working on a debug board with breakpoint addressing for debugging!

here's the webpage:

http://www.brielcomputers.com

Preordering will begin soon on the first batch of 50. After those are gone I'll evaluate if there is demand for more.

Vince

Abner
May 20th, 2014, 02:20 AM
The way you have started it sounds quite reasonable,Basically mate the thing is it has to be decent and at the same time good at bothering i mean because it does matter a lot the productivity needs to be good with all the circumstances.This is how you can take it all to the next level.