PDA

View Full Version : Otrona Attache Help

TanruNomad
May 26th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Picked up an Attache. Was able to get picture to display (it innitally displayed nothing), but it seems like random characters.

I intend to order a logic probe to help determine the issue, but thought I'd post here in the off chance someone has seen this issue before. Below is what I see on the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/PJpqclfl.jpg

joekster
May 27th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I've got two in my closet - never had the time to fire them up... I'd be happy to help you out if you tell me what to check.
If worse comes to worse, I can copy an eprom for ya, or make me an offer on a whole unit ;)

TanruNomad
May 27th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I've got two in my closet - never had the time to fire them up... I'd be happy to help you out if you tell me what to check.
If worse comes to worse, I can copy an eprom for ya, or make me an offer on a whole unit ;)

Who the hell has 2 Attache's! :)

Thanks for the offer. I was able to get it working, at least for now. You don't happen to have an Otrona 2001 in that closet too by chance?

r_a_feldman
June 18th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Are you aware that the Attache has built-in diagnostic tests? If you are interested, I can send you scans of the Attache Diagnostic Tests manual.

Bob