PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Kaypro 16 disks

Slor
January 8th, 2014, 06:43 AM
If anyone has original (or copies of original) floppy disks that shipped with the Kaypro 16 (the hard drive model, not the 16-2), I would love to get ahold of a set of floppies or images. Iíve probably posted this request more than once over the years, but I have yet to find a set of this software. If anyone can help me out, please drop me a line.

Thanks!
James

Maverick1978
January 8th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Click. (http://disks.oldos.net/)

Slor
January 8th, 2014, 09:58 AM
The funny part is that's a link to my own site. The unfortunate part is the disks there are for the Kaypro 16/2, not the 16 (dual floppy vs. floppy/hard drive), and thus don't have all the stuff the 16 came with.

Maverick1978
January 9th, 2014, 12:29 PM
My apologies... and nice site :) I didn't realize that they were for the 16/2 as there's no mention of it (at least in the file listing, I mean)

good luck with your search!

Slor
January 12th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Perhaps I should rename the directory. Some of them may be exactly the same as the 16, but the 16 would at least have some extra utilities with it. Thanks.

orren
April 9th, 2014, 07:26 AM
If anyone has original (or copies of original) floppy disks that shipped with the Kaypro 16 (the hard drive model, not the 16-2), I would love to get ahold of a set of floppies or images. Iíve probably posted this request more than once over the years, but I have yet to find a set of this software. If anyone can help me out, please drop me a line.

Thanks!
James

James: if you are still looking for Kaypro 16 floppy disks and stuff, send me a email. I think I have all the things you need and more....

Orren