PDA

View Full Version : Data General Genre Sub-Forum?

NF6X
February 19th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Do any of y'all think it would be good to request a sub-forum under Genres for Data General machines? I just got my first DG machine (a Nova 3 with a hard drive), and I don't know how much interest there is in the DG machines yet. I'm also not sure if this is the best place to ask this question.

Moonferret
February 19th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Congrats on the Nova 3! I'm just waiting for my first Nova to arrive, a very bare bones 1200. While I'd love to see a section dedicated to DG hardware, I'm not sure there would be enough traffic.

antiquekid3
February 19th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I just got a DG Nova 2 this past weekend. I'd like to see a subforum as well. Mine has a full 32kW of core, but I think one of the core mats is damaged. It's in very rough shape overall, with frame damage and rust. It's going to take a whole lot of work to get up and going again. Even many of the front panel toggle switches are broken...

Kyle

smp
February 19th, 2014, 01:55 PM
I don't have a dog in this game, so you can ignore me if I'm not making sense...

There already is a forum for Minis and Mainframes. I would look in there for Data General conversations.

Just my 2 cents worth...

smp

NF6X
February 19th, 2014, 06:08 PM
I may be simple, because it didn't occur to me to look in the Minis and Mainframes section for Data General stuff. :oops: