PDA

View Full Version : HP Touch 150

SpidersWeb
April 16th, 2014, 12:38 PM
What happened to these? Does anyone here have one?

I got a sealed copy of Wordstar for it (and demos of Calcstar, Spellstar,Wordstar all with manuals and single sided 3.5" floppies), which I kept in the hope of finding the machine they belonged to at some point. But the only machine I found was on ebay for a bazillion dollars. So it got me curious if they're even still out there?

For those unfamiliar with what I'm talking about, check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-THdG5gVTw

Chuckster_in_Jax
April 16th, 2014, 08:11 PM
What happened to these? Does anyone here have one?
Yes, I have an HP 150 Touchscreen and an HP Touchscreen II

I got a sealed copy of Wordstar for it (and demos of Calcstar, Spellstar,Wordstar all with manuals and single sided 3.5" floppies), which I kept in the hope of finding the machine they belonged to at some point. But the only machine I found was on ebay for a bazillion dollars. So it got me curious if they're even still out there?

Those come up on eBay about once a year and sell for around $125 - $150 not including shipping. I believe i was the only bidder on the last one I picked up.

SpidersWeb
April 16th, 2014, 08:44 PM
Yes, I have an HP 150 Touchscreen and an HP Touchscreen II

Those come up on eBay about once a year and sell for around $125 - $150 not including shipping. I believe i was the only bidder on the last one I picked up.

Cheers for the reply. Glad to hear they're still about!