PDA

View Full Version : Compaq Deskpro Keyboard

squat251
October 6th, 2014, 01:23 PM
http://imgur.com/a/QYdXK <-- Pictures

I received this in a bundle of other keyboards from a deceased friend. Perhaps someone on here needs one? This is in like new condition, the only issue I can see with it is someone lost the G key and replaced it with another D for what ever reason. Otherwise, it's truly like new. It came in a thick plastic bag, and if anyone wants to buy it I'll ship it in a keyboard box.

Stone
October 6th, 2014, 03:03 PM
This is in like new condition, the only issue I can see with it is someone lost the G key and replaced it with another D for what ever reason. Otherwise, it's truly like new.How can it be 'truly like new' if it's missing a key? C'mon, things are either new or they're not and when they're not they're referred to as used.

Have you tested it?

Does it work correctly?

It came in a thick plastic bag, and if anyone wants to buy it I'll ship it in a keyboard box.That's a Compaq box right?

squat251
October 9th, 2014, 09:29 PM
"like new" as in not showing signs of any use. No, I didn't get a compaq box, that's why its not in "new" condition. Didn't expect such pedantry when I posted this. I saved it from a dumpster, because no one wanted it it's "obsolete". as you might be able to see from the picture (sorry for blurriness) they replaced the key with another perfect key, there might have been two of these and someone noticed two loose keys and weren't paying attention.

I don't have an old enough computer to test, but it came from a bunch in a box marked working.