PDA

View Full Version : Epson HX-20 RAM Expansion on eBay

Terry Yager
October 12th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Not my auction, but this is the same seller I got mine from, long ago. Just thought some here might be interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290038902965

--T

Sharkonwheels
October 12th, 2006, 07:27 PM
What the heck are you linking to :confused: ?

Mebe ya meant here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290038902965

:D

Tony

chuckcmagee
October 12th, 2006, 07:47 PM
I should have bookmarked it myself, saw it earlier today. It NIB too, wow.

Terry Yager
October 13th, 2006, 11:11 AM
I should have bookmarked it myself, saw it earlier today. It NIB too, wow.

Mine was too. They're the European silver ones, but a little bit of Krylon, and it's a perfect match.

--T

curtis
October 13th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Mine was too. They're the European silver ones, but a little bit of Krylon, and it's a perfect match.

--T

Terry,

You Krylon that and I may have to drive up there and put a whuppin' on you!

I just picked up a silver '20 and it looks really sexy, especially compared to the boring cream colored one. Hmmm, maybe I need to get out more!

chuckcmagee
October 13th, 2006, 06:21 PM
No way, I myself was noticing how the white TRS-80 Model 100 is much sexier than the others. So, see, don't need to get out. I just had some big thunderstorms go by here in Nevada so I'm staying in anyway. (Thunder makes my 2 welsh corgies go Crazzzy).

Sharkonwheels
October 13th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Curtis, uh, yeah, if you're calling a '20 sexy, um, yeah, you need to get out a wee bit more

:rolleyes:

Tony

Terry Yager
October 14th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Terry,

You Krylon that and I may have to drive up there and put a whuppin' on you!

I just picked up a silver '20 and it looks really sexy, especially compared to the boring cream colored one. Hmmm, maybe I need to get out more!

I'd love to have a silver one, but since mine are all white, I just made it match (I did leave a band of the silver on it tho, where the label is).

--T