PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of da GreatWhiteNorth...

Terry Yager
October 12th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Anybody else get any snow today? I got about four inches, and more to come tonight & tomorrow. I've never seen this much snow, this early in October, in this part of HozerLand. So much for GlobalWarming...BRRrrrr...!!!

--T

carlsson
October 12th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Snow!?!? Hopefully not for another month. Maybe some cold degrees at night later into October. It is hard to believe, but some people over here tend to still wear t-shirt and shorts, at a temperature of 10-15 C. More people wear shoes without socks or hose.

ribbets
October 13th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Keep it out there yager.. I'm still working in T-shirts and we're still hydroseeding here in New England..

atari2600a
October 13th, 2006, 10:23 AM
The weather's about Half & half here in Schwarzeneggerville, CA. It's probably in the 60's at 6:30AM, & probably about 85*F by noon. (It's only rained about 3 times since the beginning of October)

It barely snows once ~every 20 years here...

Mad-Mike
October 14th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Up here near the Sound it pretty much stays the same all year long with only minor variation. Heck, the first night we had REAL snow (I'm talking light up the streets at 1 a.m. from all the huge snowflakes coming down under the street lights, the sky was a really cool red color, I kid you not), I went outside in that snow wearing a pair of ripped up jeans and a sleevless shirt and was totally comfortable, go figure.