PDA

View Full Version : Need RPGII Compiler for IBM System/36 SSP model 5364.

Jimmy
February 6th, 2016, 04:19 PM
I have a 5364 System/36 "baby 36".

I have it up and running, figured out how to get the Microcode on a diskette, make #Library system diskettes and backup the other Libraries. I am going to try and make Disk Images using a Super Card Pro. The best I can tell the machine has interrupted Basic and an assembler installed.

It has been years but I did have a little experience with RPGII and recently I have worked with RPG/400. I has some Basic and ASM source decks. I did fire up SEU, but that is about as far as I have gotten with checking out the capabilities of program development with it.

I don't know if anyone has the RPGII compiler, but I would be happy to buy or trade for a copy.

If there is another forum that is more appropriate for the System/36 I would appreciate any help and advice.

KawiMan
February 24th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Hello,

I have a couple of IBM System/36 5364s myself. I found a diskette containing the RPG II compiler. It looks to be for SSP Release 4. I may have one for Release 5. I'll have to look at my archives.

Do you per chance have any 5364 IBM program installation diskettes? I'm looking for a few. I'd be happy to trade...

I have a 5364 System/36 "baby 36".

I have it up and running, figured out how to get the Microcode on a diskette, make #Library system diskettes and backup the other Libraries. I am going to try and make Disk Images using a Super Card Pro. The best I can tell the machine has interrupted Basic and an assembler installed.

It has been years but I did have a little experience with RPGII and recently I have worked with RPG/400. I has some Basic and ASM source decks. I did fire up SEU, but that is about as far as I have gotten with checking out the capabilities of program development with it.

I don't know if anyone has the RPGII compiler, but I would be happy to buy or trade for a copy.

If there is another forum that is more appropriate for the System/36 I would appreciate any help and advice.

Jimmy
February 25th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Yes:

I have the Microcode and the installation diskettes for R5M1.

PM me and I will get them to you.

Jimmy