PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a driver for Amiga

Paisley Pirate
November 12th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Hey,

I have an Amigo ComPorts card for my A2000. This is an 8 serial port h/s expansion for the Amiga. I have the board, the extra connectors, the manual. No software, tho.

I've tried calling the company (they are still in business) they have nothing. I have searched and tried everything I can think of... to no avail.

I am hoping someone here has a copy of the disk in their files somewhere...

Just like to make it all work!

Thanks!

apple2fan
November 12th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Try eBay.:)

Sharkonwheels
November 12th, 2006, 08:22 PM
try www.l8r.net/install - also click the link titled "email dump" or something like that.

Tony

Paisley Pirate
November 12th, 2006, 09:33 PM
try www.l8r.net/install - also click the link titled "email dump" or something like that.

Tony

Thanks for reminding me of them again. I tried a while back and nothing. They still don't have anything on it... I wish they had a place to post requests...

Oh, well, I'll keep looking... not like I could afford to set up an 8 line bbs these days anyway :D

Paisley Pirate
November 20th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Success! (Hopefully)

Found a guy in AB that has the software in a give-away pile...

So, I offered to take it all off of him... my wife growled that I didn't have enough disk storage space now, why get more? Then I explained that as soon as I had the 4000 back running, and a burner in it, I was going to crunch disks down... she thought that was ok (I carefully didn't tell her that I wasn't planning on getting rid of the other disks...) but I figure that if I had all my library on cd, I could at least move it to long term storage, instead of under the desk... then run it on the 4000 or on a WinUAE window...

Waiting, with patience, hoping that the driver works correctly and hasn't been ravaged like some disks I've gotten...