PDA

View Full Version : IBM Netvista A40 drivers (Windows 98SE)

RaptorZX3
April 11th, 2016, 08:40 AM
Does anyone here know where i could get all the drivers for my IBM Netvista A40? (Type 6578 i believe), the board's model number is "06P2525"

I only have the MicroATX board now, i figured out the pinouts for the power button, HDD and Power LEDs. But now it seem like i can't find the right drivers for Windows 98SE.

I can install XP just fine on it, it detect all the required main board drivers and all, but Windows 98SE doesn't have the drivers on the installation CD.

I once tried to install the supposedly right drivers, and after rebooting, it kept on crashing (blue screen) in my face.

I need to install those drivers because it won't let me use any USB devices on it, and it doesn't install anything (including PCI bridge) and all that required stuff, kinda like this Pentium 3 Socket 370 board was meant to be used with Windows 2000 or higher, which is complete bogus because Pentium 3 boards should all be compatible with Windows 98.

If you have the original drivers CD for this computer, please upload the ISO somewhere and share the link here. Or if you can help me in any way, please reply to me here.

thanks!

RaptorZX3
April 15th, 2016, 06:36 PM
no one?

Caluser2000
April 15th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Put the request over at vogons.org Someone there may be able to help.

RaptorZX3
April 17th, 2016, 09:29 AM
ok, i did that, now i'll just have to wait.