PDA

View Full Version : Life is funny

Edlin
November 27th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Today at work a little 1st grade girl came in the office, her right pant leg was dripping wet from the bottom clean up to her waist, I asked "What happened?" and she said "I was trying to keep from getting germs on my hands so I tried to flush the toilet with my foot and slipped and my leg went into the toilet." My office is not germ free anymore.

I need to write down more of what goes on, it's a fun place.

"My arm itches, I have a skittle bite." (I wanted to reply "can I lick it? but refrained)

"My teacher put gasoline on my cheeks and made it worse." (she had dry skin and her teacher had put some vasoline on her)

ribbets
November 29th, 2006, 04:49 AM
You and my wife should compare notes sometime, She's been an ED. Tech. at the K-6 level for almost 20 years and some of the stories are hilarious.

GraceUGrad2006
November 29th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I work as a substitute Paraeducater and there are some kids that just so funny It is hard to be professional because you are laughing so hard.

Edlin
November 30th, 2006, 08:12 AM
I'm sure now that, that's where duck tape came from, but they really are in a world of their own, and I really like their world.

Other great quotes from school

Here's a copy of my diabetes shot.

I'm early, I had a Doctors appointment.

You can tell if money is fake by the sur-real-ur number

What's the managers choice? The people who clean the restrooms?

and my favorite

Mom, there was a crotch roach in my desk!

dongfeng
November 30th, 2006, 08:32 AM
I work in a school too (IT Technician), some of the things students come to us are hilarious :lol:

Keeps me amused for most of the day anyway :)