PDA

View Full Version : Very Rare Find For Me!

Havoc
March 22nd, 2017, 11:12 AM
I visit my local Thrift store a few times a month, this time I was in for a surprise. See it on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTiWRSQMHpc

luckybob
March 22nd, 2017, 04:17 PM
SBC systems are neat.

A-ko
March 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
haha, clicked on the link only to see a video i'd already watched. Nice find!

Zippy Zapp
March 22nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Single Board Computer. Industrial, hence the huge amount of slots and higher wattage PSU.

Great find for 5 bucks! I wish my thrift stores had anything but crap.

FYI: You posted this twice with two different subjects. You may want to contact a mod or delete the other one if you still can so you don't end up with replies on both...

Havoc
March 22nd, 2017, 05:19 PM
Agreed

Havoc
March 22nd, 2017, 05:23 PM
I was lucky in this find. It's responding perfectly to all the peripherals. Now I just need to figure out how to replace that battery, its a rechargeable connection which limits my choices. Oh and the mistake was one post was entered acidently as a Blog, the other was sent where I really wanted it to go. If any "Mod" wants to delete the 1st entry, please go right ahead.

KC9UDX
March 22nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
I was lucky in this find. It's responding perfectly to all the peripherals. Now I just need to figure out how to replace that battery, its a rechargeable connection which limits my choices. Oh and the mistake was one post was entered acidently as a Blog, the other was sent where I really wanted it to go. If any "Mod" wants to delete the 1st entry, please go right ahead.
I think you can delete your own blog posts.

lutiana
March 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Cool!

What is that floppy controller for? Does the SBC card not have a built in floppy and HDD controller?