PDA

View Full Version : Just Basic website is up!

UncleBinary
December 31st, 2006, 11:51 PM
MY JB site is finally up. http://impaler.conforums.com/index.cgi the game im designing Front Line could be converted to a Commodore 64.Its a multiplayer tank game.Check the site out.

Bill_Loguidice
January 1st, 2007, 01:40 PM
I don't get it. It looks just like a forum with no information on it. Am I missing something?

UncleBinary
January 1st, 2007, 07:09 PM
I just got it up a day or two ago so since I have no members to contribute and post there really isnt going to be many posts.No your not missing anything.

Mike Chambers
January 1st, 2007, 07:21 PM
you should probably put some sort of cool content the site's main page, and then a link to the forum. it'll help get people to join and make conversation. forum itself looks good though!

carlsson
January 1st, 2007, 11:12 PM
How about a screen shot of your WIP multiplayer game, extended the description you posted in a message? Otherwise there is not much to see until February 9th (or 2nd if one gets intrigued to sign up).

Bill_Loguidice
January 2nd, 2007, 05:45 AM
I just got it up a day or two ago so since I have no members to contribute and post there really isnt going to be many posts.No your not missing anything.

I meant what the other posters' mentioned, that it would be good to know more about what you're actually developing so we can determine if it would be something that would interest us. Right now, it's just another forum in a sea of them.

UncleBinary
January 2nd, 2007, 05:21 PM
The game is not running yet its still in development stage.It doesn't use the internet it uses com ports for multiplayer.up,left,up,down keys control movement and enter fires shell.JB cant use the internet LB can though.For speed purposes only 3 of your shells can be shown on the screen at once.Its still in early developement so there isnt much to tell.