PDA

View Full Version : IMSAI.net, how to contact?

8008guy
August 3rd, 2017, 07:57 AM
I've sent email to the email listed on the IMSAI.net site for a month or so and can't reach anyone there. Has anyone had contact or have a suggestion of how to contact them? I need to buy some parts.

len

glitch
August 3rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
Suggest you're interested in taking business from them, that'll get him moving :p

I've had several people send me IMSAI boards to repair after failing to get an adequate response from Todd Fischer (who runs the site). I sent Mr. Fischer an email offering my repair services since several people suggested Fischer-Freitas had stated they didn't do repairs on IMSAI hardware anymore. Mr. Fischer responded simply, "No, it's not correct."

What parts are you looking for?

8008guy
August 3rd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Suggest you're interested in taking business from them, that'll get him moving :p

I've had several people send me IMSAI boards to repair after failing to get an adequate response from Todd Fischer (who runs the site). I sent Mr. Fischer an email offering my repair services since several people suggested Fischer-Freitas had stated they didn't do repairs on IMSAI hardware anymore. Mr. Fischer responded simply, "No, it's not correct."

What parts are you looking for?

Switches, the 7101 address/data type. About 50% of mine are flaky.

len