PDA

View Full Version : Epson QX-10

GravityCrab
February 24th, 2018, 06:10 PM
So i just salvaged a QX-10 from a home scheduled for deconstruction. Its pretty ugly at the moment but appears to work!
As of right now I'm missing the monitor cable. anybody have a spare or know where i can get one?

Thanks in advance!
-David

GravityCrab
February 24th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Here's a picture of it as it sits right now. Pretty slick looking machine!

lutiana
February 24th, 2018, 08:34 PM
I have some software for that machine if you are interested. Yours for the cost of shipping it to you from CA. There are 3 titles, but I can't remember what they are atm.

EDIT: They are all by Acorn Publishing, and in their original packages and are complete as near as I can tell. Falcon Adventure, "21" Mentor and Underground City.

rpiguy2
February 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Lutiana if gravitycrab does not take your offer I will. I also stumbled into QX-10 ownership and have zero software for the machine!

GravityCrab
February 27th, 2018, 06:54 PM
I feel like half the computers i own i just " Randomly Acquired" at some point. One of the may perks of working at a computer repair shop is the stuff people recycle!

GravityCrab
March 2nd, 2018, 05:07 PM
Update! ok so i got a monitor cable for this Epson aaaaannnddd nothing. No video. The monitor doesn't even seem to get power. Any ideas? Also the A: drive is constantly running no matter what.