PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find an old mac game...

JePess
March 10th, 2007, 05:00 AM
I'm trying to find an old game I used to play some years ago...

It was a 2d 3rd person point-and-click... I remember some things about it... You started out in school, having to make a fake hallpass to escape detention... also you had to cut some carrots for your mom, when you cut you finger and had to put on iodine and a bandage... there was also something about a babysitter who turned out to be a vampire... and something about having to fish out coins from a fountain...

I really hope someone can help me... I don't know which mac it was or how old the game is exactly...

Retromaster
March 10th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Can't really help you there. I don't own a mac...which is a mortal sin.

try googling it. try 'mac games'. (www.google.com)

then get it here. (www.ebay.com)

Retromaster
March 10th, 2007, 05:20 AM
I'm trying to find an old game I used to play some years ago...

It was a 2d 3rd person point-and-click... I remember some things about it... You started out in school, having to make a fake hallpass to escape detention... also you had to cut some carrots for your mom, when you cut you finger and had to put on iodine and a bandage... there was also something about a babysitter who turned out to be a vampire... and something about having to fish out coins from a fountain...
I really hope someone can help me... I don't know which mac it was or how old the game is exactly...

please tell me you played this game as a kid

I think I remember seeing something like this in RetroGamer magazine...

JePess
March 10th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Yearh... well... I was about 10... lol

Found it though... The Adventures of Willy Beamish... thanks...

Retromaster
March 10th, 2007, 05:35 AM
*only on ebay....*

greenemallard
March 12th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I think it mightbe Crimson Crown by Penguin

Do you know of a place to get values of old macs.

I have a Apple Mac Duo Dock - Power Book 230 - Model #M7779
a - Mac Quadra 660AV Model #9040 -
and a Quadra 650 Model M2118.

Can anyone tell me if they are worth anything and where I would get them valued and sold.

facattack
March 18th, 2007, 08:15 AM
Ah, Willy Beamish was made by Sierra's Dynamix. They also made Rise of the Dragon (both games were ported onto Sega CD) and Heart of China.

Another great computer to Sega CD port is Escape from Monkey Island. I'm sure there were more ports, but I don't know off the top of my head.