PDA

View Full Version : 23 way D connectors

nige the hippy
May 21st, 2007, 04:42 AM
Hi I'm a bit busy at the mo to do any serious posting, but whilst looking for some components for a job, I noticed my friendly local electronics supplier still has the amiga-compatible 23 way male & female D-type connectors!

They are on clearance at the moment, so get them while you can

This is the link to the main site, the connectors themselves are in the clearance section

http://www.jprelec.co.uk/

EDIT....
Just had a look at the Ts&Cs, & there is a minimum order of 30, and no shipping abroad. If anyone is in need, give me a PM & If there's sufficient interest, I'll make an order up and act as go-between.

carlsson
May 21st, 2007, 02:02 PM
Interesting. Last time I looked, Elfa (the biggest electronics supplier in Sweden, at least to private persons) still sold casings to DB23, but no connectors themselves. At the moment I don't need any, but I guess it would be handy if one wants to make an Amiga to SCART cable or similar.

nige the hippy
May 22nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
They do the covers too at 28p each.

nige the hippy
May 22nd, 2007, 03:02 AM
I guess it would be handy if one wants to make an Amiga to SCART cable or similar.

Just checked in the shed... as I thought, the external floppy is on a 23 way as well (but female).

carlsson
May 23rd, 2007, 03:24 AM
Yep, I know. But it is far more common to make your own video cable than to build your own external diskdrive or similar. :-)