PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of vintage items from Apple to Commordore and beyond

Sayomi
July 25th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I hope this is ok netiquette! I am trying to help my boyfriend out to sell his collection off of vintage computer systems, manuels, software, and retro gaming gear. He basically has like hundreds of items, and I thought you might know of people interested to buy these items, so I can have my house back again. I put the html for his banner at the end of this message, if you wanted to browse his stuff. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

~Sayomi

http://stores.ebay.com/Drakes-Retro-Video-Game-Shop_Vintage-Computers-Games_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ10922988QQftidZ2QQtZk m

Unknown_K
July 25th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Good luck selling any of that at those prices.

Terry Yager
July 25th, 2007, 04:10 PM

Methinks perhaps the b/f doesn't really want to part with any of his collection? [insert smiley-of-choice here to indicate <J/K>]

--T

JDT
July 25th, 2007, 04:33 PM

indeed, but at least thier shipping isnt rediculous... ? ;)

Druid6900
July 25th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Yes, seeing as people give me a lot of the same stuff as listed there, just to get rid of it, I think that stuff is going to be around for a LONG time.

mbbrutman
July 26th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Hi guys ... let the market decide.

barythrin
July 26th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Yup. They do have lots of sales from that account (didn't look at what they were) but thanks for posting it here anyway. If someone was really looking for a specific piece of software or hardware they may come your way once it gets hard enough to find.

- John