PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Auctions

Sharkonwheels
August 26th, 2007, 11:07 AM
In the next days and weeks, I will be listing items on eBay that were acquired from a collector who needed to sell his whole collection at once.

His collection was packed and stored impeccably - most things were wrapped in plastic (he used boxes+plastic from clone PC cases) and therefore are in TREMENDOUS condition.

The range of items is everything from Timex Sinclair 1000's, up to Kaypros, Osbornes, Columbias, Coronas, many in the Commodore series, TRS-80 Model 4's and 4p's, a complete TRS-80 Model 1 with expansion, 3 floppies, spare keyboard+motherboard, a TON of software and manuals for the Model 1, etc..

Attached are picture of the stuff in my garage, and the little tiny walkway in between all the boxes.

Keep in mind, I still have about a dozen boxes in the trailer!

My eBay User ID is Sharkonwheel, same as here, so keep a look out!

First items up will probably be a Commodore SX64, a Franklin Ace 1200 (complete with ALL original disks, binders with manuals, and spiral bound manuals!!!) with everything it came with from the factory, and maybe a Commodore 128D (NOT the plastic DCR, CR=Cost Reduced = plastic case).

Tony

Sharkonwheels
August 27th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Keep watching - more rarities coming.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsharkonwheels

Just put up a Commodore Pet 8032, in EXCELLENT condition.
I *HAD* a C= 128D, but it sold Buy-It-Now in like 14 minutes!
Also have an Apple ][ Plus, in EXCELLENT cosmetic condition, but
unfortunately give horizontal bars on power-up. AWESOME if you have
another mobo - there's not even a SCRATCH on the BOTTOM! Put up an
Atari 1050 drive that also looks great, and will probably be listing an IBM 5155
Portable Computer tomorrow w/ 10MB drive in collector condition, and a Commodore SX64 portable, also in collector condition.

Stay tuned, watch tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Tony