PDA

View Full Version : DEC Pro350 with tons of manuals & Software

atarimuseum
September 5th, 2007, 10:17 AM
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatarimuseum

Curt

Terry Yager
September 5th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Very nice package, Curt. Does it have the LSI-11 option?

--T

SwedaGuy
September 6th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Actually, that's just plain cool...I'd love to have it, but I'm afraid that if I want to bring anything more into my home, I'll have to start giving up kitchen appliances to make room...

Terry Yager
September 7th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Actually, that's just plain cool...I'd love to have it, but I'm afraid that if I want to bring anything more into my home, I'll have to start giving up kitchen appliances to make room...

Who needs a Veg-O-Matic, anyways...???

--T

SwedaGuy
September 8th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I think we've gotten rid of that already...it was deemed yard-sale material sometime around 1995. Now I'm down to a bread maker and a microwave oven, I wonder if I could do without exciting the molecules in my food?

Edited: I have been keeping an eye on it, and there was a bid, so at least it's not going to be lost in tech oblivion. Sometimes I just by stuff on ebay so the seller doesn't trash it--then hope I can find someone who wants it more than I do!

SwedaGuy
September 8th, 2007, 07:25 AM
My bad...I just looked at it again and apparently the auction was terminated early. The reason given was that the item is no longer available for sale. Perhaps there was a little sellers remorse involved, and they decided to keep it...