PDA

View Full Version : plain idiotic

evildragon
September 24th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Ok, I just got a tech call, and I swear, I want to give away a darwin award for this one, but it just doesn't quite get it (it's not dangerous, but IS stupid.)

See, there's this advertisement going around, that says "The love button!" and says "Push me hard!", well, I got a call saying a customer had that button, and wanted to push the button hard. So he grabbed a hammer and hit the mouse button with it, and is now bitching because I won't fix it.

Me: I'm sorry sir, but you voided the warranty by user abuse, there is nothing I can do.

Him: But, how is there a right or a wrong way to push a button?!

Me: I'm sorry, but using a hammer for a button normally only "clicked" with your finger, is NOT the right way to use the mouse. Read the manual please.

Yes, I did get aggravated with this guy, but who wouldn't? He's obviously an idiot! I swear, I thought I heard it all, but this takes the cake.

Druid6900
September 24th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Not even close.

atari2600a
September 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Are you sure he wasn't just messing w/ you? Like some dude saying his cupholder's broken or something?:p

evildragon
September 24th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Are you sure he wasn't just messing w/ you? Like some dude saying his cupholder's broken or something?:p

Oh god I remember when the cup holder one started.

Nah, couldn't be. This man sounded serious.