View Full Version : Adam Computer

Juli Cherry
October 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
I am looking for an old 1980's Adam Computer for a customer of mine

Please contact me at: [email] julic at netcomusa dot com

Thank you

Erik
October 2nd, 2007, 04:36 PM
Can you provide some more details about what you're looking for (does it need to work or will it be a display or prop? Are you looking for a complete system, etc?) and maybe some details about the customer in question?

Juli Cherry
October 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Eric:

Netcom USA is a distributor of hard to find computer peripherals, specializing in hard disk drives. However, I have a potential customer who wants me to find him a complete old Adam computer for his use. And that is all of the information he will give me.

I cannnot give you customer information.

Juli Cherry

barythrin
October 3rd, 2007, 10:10 AM
You may just want to hunt around (e)bay. There are auctions that come up once and a while that have whole setups and usually are right around $100 (guesstimating since I don't normally follow those auctions but have tracked some recently).

Naturally, like anything else vintage it'll be hit and miss though on the functionality although you can talk to the seller about that.

- John

Micom 2000
October 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I Have a complete Adam system with manuals and some extra tape programs as well as a CollecoVision Video player on which it may be mounted with about 20 cartridges. Contact me by PM if you are interested.

Lawrence