PDA

View Full Version : Atari 1040ST(e)

Yzzerdd
October 17th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I have posted a less treasured PC of mine on eBay. I have no place for an Atari PC, they arent my cup of tea. Now the game systems is a different story... Anyways, it runs great, comes with loads of manuals and software, and has a guaruntee. And it's prices arent jacked way up!!!

--Ryan(please bid much, lol)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140169597434

Bill_Loguidice
October 18th, 2007, 06:19 AM
I've been in the market for an "e", so this is great timing. I don't need the monitors, so if I do win when all is said and done (not likely as these have been selling for a lot of late), perhaps you could just ship everything but and I could reduce the S/H costs. You could easily sell the monitors individually anyway. If I had to take one or both monitors, though, I would.

Yzzerdd
October 18th, 2007, 06:40 AM
Nah, no one has to take the monitors if they dont want to. Shipping would likely be less without them. As a matter of fact, it definatly would! Apparently people have been wanting this model, in the first 30 minutes of posting it it already got a bid. Last I checked, 6 people were watching it. I havent checked in a couple hours, more probably are now! Anyways, bid high and bid often!

--Ryan