PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Mac IIfx "Looking Inside" disk image

Anonymous Freak
October 25th, 2007, 06:38 PM
In my collection of Mac gear, I have quite a few of the "Your Apple Tour of..." disks, including quite a few duplicates. (I have two different ages of SE disk, and the disks for the II, IIx, IIcx, SE/30, IIci, and Portable; plus the "A Closer Look at your Macintosh IIsi" disk, which isn't a bootable demo, but just a HyperCard stack on a disk.)

Unfortunately, the one I'm missing is "Looking Inside the Macintosh IIfx". I have the physical disk, but at some point in the past, it had been erased and used for general personal documents.

If anyone has such a disk, and could send me a disk image of it so I can write it out to my disk, I'd appreciate it. This would complete my line of early Mac 'tour' disks. (From what I recall, the IIfx was the last one to have such a customized 'tour' disk, the Classic/LC/Iisi used the "Closer Look At" HyperCard stacks, and then came a generic "Closer Look At" for all models.) Of course, I don't have such disks for the 128k-Plus, but I have images of them copied onto non-Apple-branded disks, and I do have "Guided Tour" disks for a few early apps, along with the audio tapes for two fo them.