PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Computer Convention???

CaptainCommodore
June 21st, 2004, 01:14 AM
Well, I remember hearing a lot of buzz about it back in winter, but what's doing? I don't see much about it now. I can't remember/find the link that gives you info on it.

I live on the east coast, and remember hearing there was going to be a "Vintage Computer Convention East".

If any of you can shine some light on this, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

Terry Yager
June 21st, 2004, 05:13 AM
Well, I remember hearing a lot of buzz about it back in winter, but what's doing? I don't see much about it now. I can't remember/find the link that gives you info on it.

I live on the east coast, and remember hearing there was going to be a "Vintage Computer Convention East".

If any of you can shine some light on this, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

I haven't heard of a Vintage Computer Convention-East. Perhaps you're thinking of the Vintage Computer Festival-East:

http://www.vintage.org/2004/east/

--T

EvanK
June 21st, 2004, 01:55 PM
As Terry kindly linked, VCF East is alive and well, and less than a month away. I will be there to exhibit and to give a presentation on the history of PDAs/handhelds. CaptainCommodore: where are you located? I'm in central New Jersey.

Erik
June 21st, 2004, 02:25 PM
If you possibly can, go to a VCF!

They have them in Europe and on both coasts of the USA just about every year.

I've had a booth at the last two out west and I've got some pictures of the festivities on my main site (www.vintage-computer.com)

Erik