Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

g4ugm

1. EAI TR10 Analog Computer - More Tests - Simple Adding

Quote Originally Posted by g4ugm View Post
    Well as I have my PC Scope back I can try a few "Programs" and display the output on the scope. I have now tried several "Programs". So first use the two new Pots to add voltages. Plug the system so the +10v Reference goes to the top of the calibrated pots and the wiper goes to one of the amplifiers. So the input can be read off the pot. Here is the wiring:-

Attachment 22361

Here are the pots set to 5 and 3...

Attachment 22360
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EIA-TR10 Extra Post Arrived

Most of the TR-10 documentation I have says there should be 4 x 10-Turn pots in the control panel area which are accessible via a plug board at the right hand end the "non linear" row of modules. So just below the normal potentiometers.

However on mine the lower area had a custom panel, and the upper area where the sockets to connect them should be had a blanking plate. Have four calibrated potentiometers would be use full for demos, so I decided I needed to add some to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I now have an Analog Computer - EAI PACE TR-10

More progress. Now have an extender card made from aTandy/Radio Shack Proto card, an edge connector I got from E-Bay and a kitchen chopping board from our local super market. Sorry about the soldering.Attachment 21787
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I now have an Analog Computer - EAI PACE TR-10

Well after bidding a ridiculous amount on a PACE EAI TR-10 computer on E-Bay while on holiday in Spain, I have now returned and collected it from its owner. Pictures from E-Bay attached....

Attachment 21508Attachment 21509
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. SBC6120 Arrived, Upgraded and Working

Folks,
    Well my PDP-8 on a card has arrived and is working. Pictures are on Google+ here:-

https://plus.google.com/photos/10961...CP3Y14XGoPaifQ

Attachment 19563

Attachment 19564
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12