Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A blog? Gosh

What, there is a blog here now? You people. Nice present.
    Tags: discoveries Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Second Try

At one time I rebuilt and sold Mac SE 30s as a Pikachu themed PC.I modded the case with a custom paint job and had an artist friend design a Splash screen that looked like the Pokemon's face.I don't recall where the pictures of this went,or I'd post some.Macs are fascinating to me.They are not at all like a PC to work on.(Except for the basics)
    Now,thanks to some fellow forum members,I have an LC III to mess with.It should be fun to see if I can remember anything about Macs when I get it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Try

I tried to post a fairly detailed description of how I came to have a need to rewire my Brain.In the end it seemed to be TMI.So,I'll do a reworked second version.
    In 2006 I had a series of small strokes,called TIAs(Trans Ischemic Attack)The effects forced me to sell my successful Comic Store(In business for 19 years!) to an employee and "Retire".I was diagnosed on the basis of Xrays that showed a bunch of undifferentiated white bodies floating around in my brain,that were the remnants ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lo!

THIS PROGRAM CANNOT BE RUN IN DOS MODE.
    Categories
    Uncategorized